Saturday, May 9, 2009

Serious Douche!

This guy I met named Zach is a complete physco cocky douche! Like he was all you're to busy for me and shit like you don't like me. Like what the hell? I just met you and you think you are the most important thing in my life. What a clingy physco really! And he has the nerve to say I'm a busy person who doesn't make time for people... Um.. News flash for the douche I have awesome people in my life and he isn't one of them. He was trying to deny that he wasn't assuming shit but says that he would just be my free time guy. Like what the hell really?? Where does he get this shit!? He obviously doesn't know anything bout me. He is really crazy! He needs to get over himself and then says I'm a bitch and I expect people to put up with my shit. Well again with the he knows shit about me cuz I don't treat people like shit like him. So kiss my ass you pyscho douche! Go find a girl as crazy as your dumbass! Glad you got the hell away from me cuz I thought I was going to have to change my number.. Again! Ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment