Monday, March 16, 2009

First off to get to know me I have to tell you that my dog, Guerin, is my whole world! He is so freaking cute! He is the craziest lil' dog but I love him, but he has got an attitude with people. When people come to my house he tries to play like he is a tough scary dog and bark at people. Well as they get settled in he goes up and sniffs people trying to find out who's in "his" house. That makes people think oh look he came over. Let me try to pet him. Big mistake... He moves as fast as he can away from them and gives them this what the hell do you think you're doing look. It's actually quite entertaining. He is a 13 pound pomerian and very fuzzy. He means the world to me tough.

1 comment:

  1. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU POST SOMETHING MY FRIEND! DID YOU LOOK AT YOUR PAGE? WHAT DO YOU THINK? KEEP POSTING!

    ReplyDelete