Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My school adventures

For those of you that don't know I'm going to beauty school. Well, my class is so funny. I was having a rough day today when my friend Chris was just talking bout stuff. I have helped him out with his fiance, but I didn't think much of it because I'm just a person who likes to help. So, today I bummed out with man troubles and I was just being quiet. Chris was trying to make me smile and I just wasn't having it. He sits me down at lunch and says you helped me when I was going through a tough time and I am your friend for life now. I decided to tell him and he really helped me out a lot. I was pretty touched when he said that because normally people just take my advice and we are not friends for life. I really hope he remains my friend. He is an amazing person and so very funny! I really hope though what i think about my boyfriend isn't true.

No comments:

Post a Comment